Following on from the success and demand for the Dog Friendly Map in 2018, this new Dogs Guide to NI will be a bi-annual publication and will combine the printed guide with your online website listing.
The guide will be A5 in size and will have a print run of 40,000 copies distributed across Visitor Information Centres, listed venues, ferry terminals and Information Centres in Dublin and Cairnryan.
With 300k+ dog owners in N.Ireland, demand to be featured in this new guide has been high with all space now reserved.
The benefits of this booklet are:
- Printed material that is kept in the car or house for ease of reference
- Reach the 300k+dog owning community directly
- Attract new customers who don’t use social media
- Your listing is backed up with an online website listing
- Dog visitors to your business are promoted on Instagram stories promoting your venue again to 3k followers.
- The rate for advertising is lower than other publications with a lower print run, and includes distribution to listed venues across NI.
- Your business is promoted along with other dog related businesses in one handy guide.
To be placed on the reserve list should additional space become available please email : firstname.lastname@example.org
The only space remaining would be half page adverts – see link below.
The new guide is currently being finalised and will go to print late April/May.